Software Engineering Manager
Cardiff – Hybrid
£60,000 – £70,000 + Pension + Holiday
Are you looking for a software management role where you will be given responsibility in leading their technology team?
On offer is the chance to take a senior role within a business creating highly technical equipment. This is an opportunity to join a company at its most exciting stage with the launch of new products on the way and play a key part in building towards its technological ventures.
This will involve the chance to take ownership of the technical operations in the company ensuring alignment with their goals. Driving software development projects whilst working in tandem with other departments is a big part of the role.
Owned by a corporate giant, this growing company have been established for several decades; they have gone from strength to strength, from winning awards in innovation, to building their team of experts, they are now known leaders in their specialist field.
The ideal candidate will possess strong experience with embedded software such as C, C++ and have a basic understanding of .Net and C#. It is a must that to have previously worked in a similar role where you have managed a team and driven results.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join the business at a level of seniority and have an impact on the future developments and goals of an innovative business, showing the way with their new developments.
* Drive software development projects, ensuring they align with company objectives.
* Management of the team to keep everyone on track and working to deadlines.
* Hold regular meetings to deliver status reports
* On site until probation finished, then the option to work 2 days a week at home.
* Proven experience in both software development and team management
* Strong ability to foster innovation and drive results
* A strategic thinker who has good problem solving skills
* Strong knowledge of Embedded Software such as C, C++
* Understanding of .Net and C#
* Desirable to know Azure DevOps, Linux and Android.
Reference Number: BBBH(phone number removed)
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Tom McLaughlin at Rise Technical Recruitment
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed