Network Security Architect
Our Client is a leading global law firm with a history spanning almost 200 years, and clear strategy for our future growth.
The Enterprise Architecture Function provides services for the entire company, both internal and client facing transforming the company into an integrated environment that is responsive to change.
* Responsible for the network view of the technology domain with a particular focus on network security.
* Act as a trusted advisor on network related activities, policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures.
* Perform gap analysis, audits, map current and target state network security architectures on LAN/WAN and cloud.
* Develop enterprise-class network principles, policies, standards, and reference architectures for this area.
* Ensure that the Architecture Team is adhering to the networking principles.
* Build cases for change and achieve consensus with senior level leaders and IT leadership teams across architecture, security, operations and business teams.
* Contribute to the network strategy across the Ashurst global estate.
* Provide review and sign-off of designs in relation to network matters in a timely manner.
Essential skills and experience
* Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks (TOGAF) and experience of modelling within an enterprise architecture tool (ideally Orbus iServer)
* Experience in designing and securing complicated networks
* Knowledge of ISO 27001.
* Broad understanding of networking digital technologies – LAN, WAN, data centre and cloud
* Track developments and changes in the network architectures and threat environments to ensure that they're adequately addressed in security strategy plans and architecture artefacts
* Engagement with business stakeholders when ideas are conceived; and lead in shaping them into deliverable projects.
* Identifying risks affecting solutions, including mitigating recommendations and support in managing those risks.
* Demonstrate good experience in the IT industry with expertise in many areas of networking technologies.
* A broad understanding of the latest developments in technologies, industry specific issues, competitor and vendor activity and initiatives.
* Experience in infrastructure design, strategy and architecture related activities.
* Demonstrate a good knowledge of IT industry trends, suppliers and products
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.