Position: Software Developer Intern
* Salary: up to £18,000 (depending on experience)
* Location: St Albans, Herts
* Contract: Permanent, Full-Time (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm)
* Are you looking to 'kick start’ your career as a Software Developer?
* Maybe you already have some experience working in a similar role?
* Do you have a formal qualification in IT/ Software or similar?
* Have you got some knowledge of Cryptography?
* Do you have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills?
If you answer 'YES’ to the above then please don’t delay and get in touch with the smart10 team today…
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Support the software development team in maintaining / developing software, and associated systems
* Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
* Engage in various life cycle tasks of software development (Requirement specification, Design, develop, Unit Test)
* Software development related documentation (Requirement specification, Design documents etc.)
* Familiar with at least one of these
* iOS (Objective-C, Swift), Mac development
* Android application development
* Knowledge of Cryptography will be an added advantage
* Strong verbal and written communication
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work well in teams
* Strong work ethic and attention to detail
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Smart10 Recruitment Group, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days if you have been shortlisted.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.