Senior Technical Consultant (Azure Integration)
Microsoft Technology implementation specialising in intelligent cloud solutions.
Our client who are a Microsoft Gold Partner are seeking the skills and experience of an Azure Technical Consultant to join a rapidly growing and innovative team.
This role will be in a client facing capacity and you will be delivering key Azure solutions.
* Typically leads a workstream on a client project alongside specific delivery activities.
* If required can support and operate as one of the following – architect, project manager or scrum master.
* Works with clients and delivery team to estimate, create and deliver on time and to budget quality solutions.
* Capable of identifying and assessing project risks combined with the ability to find solutions and resolve issues should they arise.
* Technical Skills
* Demonstrable experience in developing complex integration solutions.
* Demonstratable experience in implementing solutions using Azure Integration Services. Hands-on experience of using the Integration Services Environment (ISE) and / or Kubernetes would be beneficial.
* Capable of developing API / App Services using REST and OpenAPI standards.
* In-depth knowledge of C#.
* Knowledge of IoT, Data and / or ML / AI is an advantage.
As a Senior Consultant most of your work will involve delivering solutions in a customer focussed way, so the following experience is valuable:
* 5+ years gained in large scale solution delivery and leading delivery teams.
* 3+ years’ experience in creating solutions using the Microsoft cloud technologies.
* You should be comfortable operating in client projects.
* Degree or equivalent qualification
If this role is of interest to you then please contact Ollie White with an up to date CV
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.