We are working on behalf of a well known employer in the Cheshire area. This modern and forward-thinking company have an excellent opportunity for a well skilled Proclaim Developer to join their existing team in a highly responsible role.
The successful candidate will be working with the IT Team and will be responsible for the day to day administration/development of the Proclaim case management system. A good understanding of delivering automated changes into business processes through the use of the Proclaim system is necessary as is the ability to follow a structured project methodology that will require the candidate to follow best practice programming methods. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join a growing IT Team.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
* Experience developing the Debt Recovery (debt debtors) work type on Eclipse / Proclaim.
* Familiarity with Proclaim v3.3 and later
* Advanced Integrations with 3rd Party applications using Web services via WSDL, XML, FTP, SFTP.
* Microsoft development technologies – C#
* Understanding of Proclaim Accounts from a development perspective and how it links between case types.
* Working knowledge of the design and execution of SQL queries;
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.