A leading legal, technology, and solutions company is looking for a Proclaim Developer to join their IT team on a remote basis. This is not your stereotypical law firm! They have focused on building a fantastic culture and look to add to it with every hire.
The company is a specialist litigation and commercial law firm, who use legal expertise and digital tools to reduce legal risk. As a Proclaim Developer, you will be responsible for building solutions and enhancing functionality within the case management systems. You will also ensure the integration of the case management systems with other solutions and services alongside other team members.
The role will require regular visits to one of four key locations and attendance at the Hull HQ as required (post-COVID-19). Detailed knowledge of and experience with the Proclaim Case Management System is essential to this position. General understanding of database management and query languages would be beneficial.
* Liaise with legal teams to understand current workflows and replicate within the Case Management System
* Define how staff interact with the Case Management System
* Lead projects to build and enhance the Case Management System
* Assist in the production and delivery of training materials related to the Case Management System
* Deliver useful management information through development and production reports
* Task server configuration and optimisation
* Coding, debugging and system maintenance of the Proclaim system
* Develop a continuous improvement strategy for system, service and performance
* Act as a Subject Matter Expert relating to all Proclaim interfaces and systems
As a Proclaim Developer, you will be paid a basic salary between £30,000 and £40,000 per annum, depending on experience (negotiable), receive 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays, and many other corporate benefits.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this position you can do so via the link below. For more information please contact Principal IT directly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.