Network Project Manager required by our client who provides IT and unified communication services across the globe, over time growing to have offices in several countries and working with organisations across 6 continents. Having such a large coverage and vast experience enables us to provide our partners with tailored logistics project support for all their clients, worldwide including complex international migration and IMACD projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Plan/Lead technical projects from initiation through to delivery
• Identify project guidelines, client needs, analysis to solution design
• Ensure technical project requirements align to business strategy
• Define project plans & activities
• Previous Project Management experience
• Delivering Agile and waterfall Projects
• Projects to incorporate System admin/migration work and managing network administrators
• Working with stakeholders to define work breakdown structures in further phase implementations
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS. Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client. Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.