Junior Data Analyst
You will join us as a Junior Data Analyst working as part of a growing team of data analysts, the role is critical to driving car leasing enquiries into the business through accurate pricing on the website.
Junior Data Analyst Responsibilities:
• Gaining accurate pricing information from third party systems.
• Analyse, manipulate and interpret the data to provide the best pricing.
• Provide vehicle information, promotional information and pricing information to the Marketing Team.
• Competitor pricing analyse and marketplace benchmarking.
• Allocation of enquiries from the CRM system to the sales team as required.
Junior Data Analyst Requirements:
• Experience in either a data / analytic role and / or a technical / administrative role.
• Good knowledge of Excel and Data Analysis (pivot tables, v-lookups, basic formulae).
• Highly numerate with a good technical skill set.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About Synergy Car Leasing:
Synergy Car Leasing is one of the leading automotive finance and credit brokers in the UK, offering vehicle leasing and contract hire to both personal and business clients.
Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG2 8RB (2 mins walk from Hornbeam Park train station)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: up to £23,000
You may have experience of the following: Junior Data Analyst, Graduate Data Analyst, Assistant Data Analyst, Technical Analyst, Technical Administrator, Junior Pricing Analyst, Data Analysis, Data Administrator, Data Assistant, Administrator, Junior Database Administrator, etc.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.