Information Security Analyst, £55,000pa, Edinburgh
Harvey Nash are currently recruiting for one of our long-standing clients who is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
The company is within the financial sector and they are happy for the post holder to work from either their Bristol or Edinburgh offices.
The purpose for this role is to provide broad strategic and tactical information security risk management experience.
* Reviewing firewall rules and penetration testing
* The repository of applications
* Facilitating tech projects such as office updates, firewall updates etc.
* Working closely with architecture and development teams to provide consultancy around issue remediation
* Remediation planning – communicating the plan back to the business/customers in a non-technical language
If you think you would be a good match, please apply
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.