Frontend Developer required for an international start-up, led by one of the most successful tech entrepreneurs in the UK.
This is an opportunity to join a talented team of 10 developers, working on a product that helps international students find and enrol in their ideal university.
Key skills & experience needed:
* 3+ years of experience developing and launching websites and web applications
* Core/highly proficient understanding of front-end architecture
* HTML & SCSS/CSS.
* Web accessibility standards & practices
Desirable, but not essential:
* Service workers/progressive web applications
* Sketch design toolkit
* Node.js & Express
* Agile methodology
* Gitflow Workflow
* Worked with remote team members.
* Good understanding of SEO best practices.
* Experience using an automated testing tool, e.g. Selenium.
* Unit/integration testing (Jest, Cypress)
* A working understanding of Docker
* Experience working with Handlebars.js
The salary range is £40,000 – £50,000, with flexibility for the right candidate.
They also offer a variety of benefits including remote working (typically 1 day in Cirencester, 4 days from home but can be more flexible if required), flexible working hours, paid training and much more.
If you have good experience as a Frontend Developer and would like to join a forward thinking company, please apply below
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.