Fully Remote Front End Developer– Global Data Analytics company in Brighton – up to £42k
We are currently recruiting for a leading Global Data Analytics company in Brighton, who are looking a Frontend Developer ideally with React experience or would like to learn React on a remote working basis. The Front End Developer team will be working with their Component library, React Front end product and the UX team to implement features or onboard new clients.
The work will mainly involve building applications using React/Redux, Storybook and Testing Library so experience in one or more of these would be helpful but training will be given if you haven’t worked with React commercially.
Their technology is already used by some of the largest brands in the world and this is a pivotal moment to join a company that has a huge opportunity ahead of it.
You’ll be responsible for:
* Building new implementations of the decision engine and new features across different clients, platforms, and continents
* Working closely with the UX & development teams to develop external product optimisations and internal tooling
* Participate and contribute to Scrum processes and meetings
* Maintaining and improving the existing front end codebase
* Review and provide feedback on your team’s code changes
* Creating and maintaining documentation
* Proposing and building new features for the platform
* Inputting into development tools and best practices
Skills and experience
* 3 or more years of experience working in Frontend Development (React or Vue would be a bonus even if it’s non commercial)
* Familiarity with unit testing
* Experience with working on UI Components Libraries
* Familiarity with Git or similar
This company offer a great benefits package which includes 33 days holiday and birthdays off work as well as a great pension scheme, health care and other benefits
Please send your CV for immediate interview?
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.