The purpose of this role is to maintain and develop an in-house Ecommerce solution in order to provide a stable, scalable platform with an outstanding user experience to facilitate rapid growth of online business. The successful candidate will have a deep knowledge of web technologies and online user experience.
· Develop new and maintain existing ecommerce websites and their content to ensure that it sells the huge product range effectively.
· Develop a best in class online user experience
· Deliver innovation through leadership and management of key projects through design, development and implementation phases.
· Liaise with IT and third parties to ensure E-marketplace integrations are implemented smoothly
· Provide effective troubleshooting and support around Ecommerce for customers and internal sales teams
· Demonstrate and promote the Ecommerce offering to customers and internal sales teams
Knowledge and skills required
· Experience in an Ecommerce environment
· Strong analytical skills
· An enthusiasm for web usability
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
· A passion for providing the highest quality customer service
· ASP.NET and C#
· HTML 5
· Minimum SQL Server 2008
· IIS Configuration
· MS Visual Studio
· ISO27001 Familiarity
· Agile methodologies
· Experience of working with XML and EDI
· Familiarity with OOP
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.