Business Systems Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with the enthusiasm and ambition to deliver projects to the highest standard working for an organisation that puts the customer at the heart of everything it does. Reporting to the Software Development Manager, you will design and support bespoke Oracle billing and validation systems.
* Understanding and collating customer requirements Producing impact analyses for current products
* Creating functional design documentation
* Working with the development team during the systems design process Producing system test plans and conducting system testing
* Contributing to the preparation and execution of User Acceptance Testing Producing product documentation and delivering customer training
* Responding to customer queries, including formal Help Desk issues, suggesting systems solution within required timescales
* Establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships Monitoring and reporting on industry issues
* Supporting business development activities including research, customer visits and presentations.
* To be considered for this role you must be able to handle complex business ideas with a methodical approach and have:
* Proven experience of creating detailed functional specifications Excellent communication (verbal and written)/interpersonal skills A focus on customer and quality
* The motivation to be pro-active and take ownership of your own development.
* You should be degree educated with a background in software development. Experience within or exposure to Oracle developments would be advantageous but is not essential.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary up to £48,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus an excellent benefits package including annual bonus, non-contributory pension scheme, private health care and 26 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays). The role will be based in Daventry, Northamptonshire with occasional travel
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.