Business Intelligence Analyst required for my client in Oldbury (6 miles from Birmingham) on a hybrid working basis paying up to £45k + benefits.
My client are a leading provider in the financial services industry with 800 offices globally and 40,000 staff.
This role will be working in National Finance as part of the Finance Systems Team and will report to the Finance Systems Manager. It will include, but not limited to: maintain & develop the Crowe practice management and Access Dimensions, SQL databases and BI reporting applications, including Focal Point.
Having knowledge of financial systems and processes in a large accounting practice would be a distinct advantage.
· Daily maintenance of Finance systems.
· Development of Financial Reports using SSRS, Power Bi, Excel, VBA and SQL
· Develop and maintain Power BI and Third-party dashboards
· Working with stakeholders to support the use of reporting information for the firms practice management application.
· Using SQL to interrogate databases. Must be proficient in sql
· Liaising with third-party suppliers & external consultants;
o Working with the development team to interface SQL reports and data with SharePoint lists and reports
o Maintaining SQL Interfaces between various Finance applications.
o System Testing when required
o Documentation of Finance System Processes
o Assisting with System Upgrades
o Trouble shooting issues with current finance applications and reports
o Customisation of applications using both standard and proprietary toolkits
o Strong team player able to work independently on specific tasks
o Strong data analysis skills
· Support Fee Earners and Finance in any Finance systems related queries.
· Power BI
· Problem solving / troubleshooting
· Liaison with Internal IT and external suppliers on technical issues
· Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
· Ability to understand user reporting requirements and use initiative in proposing solutions
· Attention to detail
· Working in an Accounting or Legal Firm environment
Knowledge of accounting system/s and or practice management applications