Looking for progression in your career? Have experience with Vue.js and web development? Want the flexibility to work fully remotely from the UK? Apply to join!
I am working with an innovative company who cares about their employees and their careers. If you’re a web developer and have experience using Vue.js, this could be the team which can help you propel yourself forward in the software world.
– You will be working on a range of different projects, keeping your work exciting, while giving your full synonyms over web app builds from start to finish.
– Design and develop dynamic web applications and new online innovations.
– Work within a team, which encourages you to thrive
– At least 1 years experience with web development within the UK
– Experience working with Vue, HTML, CSS
– Back end technologies that are used include PHP and Node.js, allowing you to grow your skills across the stack.
Remote working – Salary offers from £30-40k – Benefits including health insurance and flexi working
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.