User Researcher – Permanent
Salary: £50,000 to £70,000 per annum – Bonus – Benefits – Healthcare options
My client is an industry leading System Integrator, and they are currently looking for multiple User Researchers across their Digital practice based in London. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
What You’ll Do:
* Contribute to the usability testing process from the development of user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing
* Knowledge and experience of qualitative research methods including user requirements gathering, concept and prototype testing, guerrilla research, and other approaches to ensuring user needs are fully understood
* Turning observations into insights that will help define user journeys and inform design
* Working with other user researchers to facilitate a consistent research approach
* The design, execution and analysis of quantitative surveys
* Working closely with designers, business analysts and developers to turn user research findings into stories and actions that lead to valuable product and service features
* Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
* Proven experience of linking user needs with business goals
* Ability to draw insights from research and present it compellingly
* Experience working within the UK Government Digital Service Standard (GDS)
* Experience supporting GDS service assessments – highly desirable
* Experience in user experience design and design principles
* Active participant in user research communities (i.e. forums, conferences etc.)
* Degree in HCI/Usability/Cognitive Psychology or related field
* Keen to learn, evolve, and continually challenge yourself and the way you do things.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford on (phone number removed)
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.