Technical Project Manager
Up to £75,000 Dependant on Experience
Experienced Project Manager within Building Systems and IT Infrastructure to join the masters within system integration, bringing your career to unthinkable levels.
This role will see you conducting validations on Building Management Systems to identify how the design model meets the high standards provided. You will be responsible for the implementation of IT Infrastructure Systems, delivering operational excellence to the clients. The team consists of 18 experts, welcoming you to lead them in the delivery of Digital Building Projects.
Some of what you will be doing:
* Providing support to the Construction Team, underlining where the Technical Data meets Construction.
* Identifying commercial positioning of the services and building up selling opportunities for additional services/equipment.
* Approach the project lifestyle using Prince2 or Agile principles.
* Controlling project costs against calculated margins and building contingency plans to meet forecasted figures.
* Deliver interfaces essential to the operation and advancement of Digital Building’s.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
* 5 Years Experience in leading and delivering Technical Projects.
* Prince2 or Agile Certification.
* Background in Building Management Systems.
* Strong Understanding of IP Networks
It would be great if you also had:
* Knowledge of Cloud based Protocols such as MQTT or Payload Structuring.
* Good Understanding of Visio Applications
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.