Technical Product Manager
A leading cloud software company in Brighton are looking to bring on a Product Manager with a solid understanding of microservices, web applications and Saas software.
You’ll be leading their Platform team and work closely with the rest of the team to outline and deliver a product roadmap, revolving around data management and api integrations.
This will be a key role as the company grow and develop in this area and you will be taking ownership of your roadmap to help deliver the company strategy.
* Using strategy to develop a product roadmap for microservices, APIs and integrations you own
* Taking ownership of your roadmap and working with teams across the business to deliver them
* Using product roadmap to create well-defined product requirements including user stories, and acceptance criteria
* Defining and prioritising development work that delivers value based on business needs
* Working closely with other Product Managers to develop underlying services and APIs that helps them deliver products and features from
* Providing technical expertise to other Product Managers in shaping
their business requirements
* 4+ years as a Product Owner / Product Manager experience in the SaaS industry
* Designing APIs, designing backend services, API prototyping tools, API concepts
* Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful web/app product throughout its lifecycle
* Working within an agile framework
* Experience using Product Management software
* Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
* Strong presentations skills
* Previous experience in building SEO / Digital Marketing products is
* Coding experience isn’t a must, but desirable
You will be joining a team that values its staff hugely and this is reflected in their approach to work life balance and benefits package.
They offer 20% company bonus scheme, 25 days holiday + extra day for your birthday, extensive health and wellbeing package, pension, team activities and socials, annual personal training budget and encouragement to undertake personal development and attend conferences etc
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.