Technical Business Analyst
My client is looking for a Technical Business Analyst who will work alongside a cross section of colleagues to lead and deliver business change activities across the organisation. This role will conduct detailed research and analysis to inform business change decisions and solutions. The main focus will be on process review and business requirements, utilising expert business knowledge and specialist analysis skills to ensure that the right business decision and subsequent change is implemented.
• Expert knowledge and working knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques
• Ability to interpret data, identify trends and provide insight
• Excellent core business process knowledge and a proven ability to apply this to business change
• Business analysis delivery experience within business and project scenario’s. Training and/or relevant qualifications in business analysis
• Strong data analysis skills
• Good working knowledge of all MS Office Products
• Knowledge of relational database design and management
• As a minimum, a working knowledge of information security polices, processes and procedures
• Knowledge of SQL including writing scripts to query and update databases
• Excellent core IT skills, including Microsoft visio and excel
• The job involves working on multiple projects at any time, often within a team
Code Red Associates acts as an Employment Agency/Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer Code Red welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Code Red Associates or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Code Red Associates, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing for us storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities. You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.