£30'000-£38'000 + Technical Progression + Bonus + Flexi + 32 holiday + Pension + Healthcare + More
Are you experienced in manual and automated testing and looking for technically varied test role within an experienced R&D team working on complex hardware, software, and electronic products?
Opportunity to join an expanding company renowned for cutting-edge and industry first products as well as their supportive, flexible, and friendly environment that encourage career progression!
Established 13 years ago and now over 90 staff, this Is a highly niche and technically fascinating business that works with the world leaders within a huge market sector! Driven purely by innovation, technology and their staff, this is a business that understands the value of looking after the individuals that contribute to the businesses success and does this through a collaborative, progressive and friendly environment creating an elite hub for specialist engineers to thrive.
As a system test engineer, you will work as part of a multi-disciplined R&D team to develop and execute system level tests to qualify products for launch. Key duties will include; creating test plans from software and hardware requirements, Hardware, Electronic and software test, automated and manual testing C#, Python or TCL. This is technically varied role and would suit someone who has a passion for both software, electronics, and hardware.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is motivated by technology and wants to be in a business that will support and encourage personal development on leading edge products!
* Create test plans from software and hardware product requirements
* End to end test cycles to product release stage
* 30 % Automated testing – (C#, TCL, or Python)
* 30% other test activities (Electronics and Hardware)
* Exposure to Network and signalling technology
* Working within a highly skilled development team.
* Lots of technical support and technical progression!
* Educated to degree level in Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or equivalent.
* Passionate about software, hardware and electronics.
* Experience of working on complex products before
* Automated and manual test experience
* Experience in either Python, TCL OR C# for automated testing
* Passionate about cutting edge technology
*Looking to join a friendly, collaborative and social business to build a career
*Interesting to personal career and technical development
Job Reference number- RTR95361
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.