Acorn is searching for a dynamic IT Systems Analyst to join a large-scale innovative public services organisation based in Plymouth. The role will focus upon improving existing business systems as well as developing new ones in line with business needs.
The successful applicant will hold an important role in the business working with 2 senior systems analysts to design and implement new solutions to fit business needs.
* Analysis, configuration and maintenance of existing business systems and processes.
* Liaising with key stakeholders to define requirements before mapping these out to the technical teams.
* Working closely alongside the technical teams providing technical support where it is needed.
We are looking for someone with the following:
* Experience with Relational Database Management Systems.
* Experience with SQL scripting.
* A knowledge and understanding of IT systems security.
* Up to £37,000.
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Flexible working pattern.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading company. If you feel your experience would make you suitable for the role then please contact Ryan Harris at Acorn IT.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.