I'm currently recruiting for an up and coming company, with great benefits. They are working with a high end Telco company, you will be the main contact between both companies, a mixture of sales and engineering will be needed for this role.
Please see the skill set below:
* Minimum six to ten years of sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large /strategic customer segment; or
* A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to assimilate concepts rapidly and work within a light-touch management framework
* Ability to analyse complex ICT environments and present clear conclusions
* Broad technical understanding of enterprise and service provider service architectures: fixed and mobile network architectures; public, private, and hybrid clouds; IP, TCP, and UDP protocols
* Broad technical understanding of cloud service architectures, cloud or hosted service
* Experience of deploying network-based services in an enterprise or service provider environment
* Experience both as an individual contributor and in growing a team
* Ability to work effectively in a fast moving and challenging environment
* Ability to work remotely and travel frequently (<50% of time)
* Strong team player with good service ethic and ability to work effectively with other functions
* Excellent organisation skills with keen attention to detail
* Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
* Proven ability to think, describe, and operate outside the box
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.