Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Software engineering specialist on a 6 month contract based in Ipswich.
This position falls inside IR35 a minimum of SC (Security Check) clearance is required.
The purpose of this role is to create, lead and implement significant technical solutions that could impact internally and/or externally. The role is to provide technical quality assurance for work of other engineers; resolving inter-system issues; coaching and mentoring software engineers including peers; and contributing to the learning strategy for software engineering. Creates and implements technical solutions for a domain or cross domains / portfolios of work within a specific technology area autonomously, understanding how solutions impact systems internally and/or externally and assessing impact of change.
Responsibilities of the Software engineering specialist:-
* Creates and implements technical solutions for a domain or cross domains / portfolios of work within a specific technology area autonomously, understanding how solutions impact systems internally and/or externally and assessing impact of change.
* Provides technical quality assurance over work of other engineers through matrix team structure.
* Provides sound technical expertise to consult on significant component(s) of a technical solution within a specific domain or cross domain.
* Identifies opportunities to improve standards of practice within a project, continuously enhancing ways of working. Delivers resolutions to problems that tend to be complex, cross-domain or of high impact to customers.
Essential requirements of the Software engineering specialist:-
* Solid background in ASP.NET Core MVC, PL/SQL and Oracle/Microsoft DB (ASP.NET being the main skill) .
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.