Up to £44,000 (based on experience)
We are currently working with a fantastic organisation based in London who are searching for a talented Software Engineer to join their in-house development team. This position will give you full ownership over a number of key business critical projects for an international business.
The position will see you complete the following tasks:
* Leading the development of key projects
* Collaborate with external parties and clients
* Build accessible interfaces to web services to serve a variety of needs
* Build automated tests to support their continuous integration environment
* Share knowledge of tools and techniques with your team (both developers and non-developers) and with the wider Software Engineer community.
To be considered for this position you will need the following skills:
* At least 3 years commercial experience working in Full Stack Development
* Experience in building robust and accessible interfaces
* Experience of Backend Development including the build, deployment and management of production infrastructure and services
* Knowledge of technologies used for Web Applications such as HTTPS, JSON and CDN’s
* Knowledge of other languages and technologies including Java, ReactJS and GO would be hugely beneficial.
What they’re offering?
The business prides itself on offering a competitive base salary with periodic pay reviews and a fantastic benefits package. You will have access to a wide range of tech, work on exciting projects and enjoy a friendly and relaxed working atmosphere.
If this position sounds like a role that was made for you, please don’t hesitate to apply right away. The business are looking to complete interviews in the coming weeks
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://itjobpro.co.uk/132864 →