Web App Developer
A fantastic opportunity has risen for an ambitious individual to join our team based in Cheltenham, you will be developing backend and front-end aspects across a number of web applications. You will be involved in whole development process including designing and testing. You will learn new or unfamiliar technologies and use them during development. The ideal candidate will be of Graduate calibre in Computer Science or related fields or relevant experience and good problem solving ability.
* Object Oriented Programming and the principles of good programming
* Maintaining and improving the systems as well as designing and implementing new features.
* You will be developing server-side logic to solve complex problems and also craft the HTML and CSS the apps produce.
* Laravel 5 framework
* Basic SQL queries
* You should demonstrate a personal interest to further develop technical skills and understanding. We are using variety of technologies which you will be able to learn, including:
* Linux, Nginx, Node.js and other server skills
* AWS Cloud (EC2, S3, RDS)
* Real time pub/sub technologies such as Socket.io
* OCR/text extraction systems
* Competitive salary depending on skills and knowledge
* Performance reviews every 12 months
* Learning and progression opportunities
* Free onsite parking
* 28 days holidays including bank holidays
* Company pension
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Chloe @ RE Resource Group today
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven’t heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://itjobpro.co.uk/117017 →