Ready to utilise your expertise in data science and data analysis?
Are you passionate about braking challenges leveraging your analytical and problem-solving skills?
Join us as a Data Analyst!
Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We do not just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve – our clients include some of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. For you, it means more to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation and thought leadership.
* Be part of an exciting team where you will be challenged every day.
* Gain exposure to innovative technology.
* Build strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
As a Data Analyst, you will play a key role in transforming raw data into actionable insights, contributing to informed decision-making and strategic initiatives.
* Perform data quality root cause & impact analysis.
* Perform data validations.
* Provide data profiling for analytics engineering projects.
* Experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Experience in big data platforms (e.g. Hadoop, Spark).
* Experience in SQL, Python, Splunk, Relational DB (e.g. Presto/Teradata).
* Familiarity with data visualisation tools (such as Tableau) and Excel, Keynote for data analysis and presentation.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Independent, self-motivated, curious and exhibits the highest standards of accuracy.
Good to have:
* Familiarity with Media data.
Rewards & Benefits:
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature paid holiday entitlement, pension contribution, private healthcare including dental & optical coverage, life assurance and income protection, laptop and phone, cycle-to-work scheme, exclusive discounts on gym memberships, discounted rates on car leasing options, staff discounts within the larger Tata network, and access to extensive training resources.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing:
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
You’ll find a welcoming culture and many internal volunteering and social networks to join. Our diversity, inclusion and social activities include LGBTQ+ and mental health networks, as well as health and wellness initiatives and sports events (we even sponsor the London Marathon).
We are open to all and treat applications equally, regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation, or beliefs.
If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application, or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually on the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then it should be deemed unsuccessful on this occasion.
Join us and do more of what matters. Apply online now