Rockall – A Broadridge Business (Broadridge Ireland) is seeking a Java Software Development Team Lead. Do you have proven experience leading a team working on commercial software development from end-to-end? Join our team working on collateral management software!
Lead a team with responsibility for technical design, implementation and delivering quality code.
Develop new features to deliver our product roadmap and support multiple deployment models for our growing customer base.
Ensure application performance metrics are met, maintain high standards of code quality, and apply thoughtful application design.
Work with agile development methodologies, drive process changes and improvements across the team.
Manage and support a team of software developers, while being accountable for retaining, coaching, developing, motivating, and empowering them to achieve their best.
Provide technical leadership and guidance on software development tools, technology and development methodologies.
* 8+ years of professional experience including managing and leading software developers (from graduate level up to experienced professionals)
* Strong development and design experience with
* Java 8+
* Spring & Spring Boot
* RESTful APIs
* Experience with Git and GitHub, Maven, AWS and one or more major RDBMS preferably Oracle
* Experience with Unit and Integration testing methodologies for efficient, comprehensive validation
* Proven experience working with Agile SDLC methodologies and frameworks (Scrum, Kanban)
* Ability to innovate and drive change
* Experience with current and knowledge of emerging software development approaches, methodologies, and standards
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high standard of English
* Relevant 3rd level degree or professional qualification
* Eligible to work in Ireland
* Based in Ireland
* Experience in banking and associated financial industries
* Knowledge or experience in
* Cloud development
* Kubernetes, Helm
* Spring Security
Our offer to you
On top of a competitive salary, that is reviewed annually, we provide private healthcare and pension schemes. This is topped up by a Group Life insurance and long-term disability income protection plan.
Once it is safe to do so again, getting to work will be easier with our travel-to-work subsidies, including travel pass or parking permit or a bike allowance. Our office offers spectacular sea views across the Dublin Bay.
For continued professional growth and personal development, there is support through an individual training grant and additional time off.
To help maintaining work-life balance, there are 25 Annual Leave days plus public holidays and an additional Volunteer Day to support a charity or worthy cause.
Our Sports & Social Club remains active through virtual events, and we can’t wait to meet again in real life!
Rockall – A Broadridge Business offers three Fin Tech products: FASTNET – a next-generation cloud-hosted Securities-based Lending (SBL) credit risk evaluation and monitoring solution for wealth managers, private banks & broker dealers; NAVIGATOR – Broadridge’s end-to-end SBL platform which builds on FASTNET to deliver complete SBL workflow and credit risk management from pre-origination and monitoring through to release, and COLLATE – Collateral Management solution for retail, commercial and wholesale banking.
Rockall’s successful 20-year track record in banking book Collateral Management led to the company being acquired by Broadridge in 2019 and becoming Broadridge Ireland Limited
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.