Leading Financial Services client is now looking to recruit an experienced Software Designer on a permanent basis in West Yorkshire.
This role will suit someone who has previous application development experience (.net), enjoys working on a range of projects and excels in an agile & collaborative environment.
To be considered for this role you will need some of the following:
* Previous experience designing support a range of applications – ideally .Net
* Sound Oracle RDBMS knowledge and experience
* Strong commercial acumen and a focus on resolving problems
* GUI / Client Server/ CASE knowledge – desirable
* Proven experience of business analysis and application design
* Knowledge and experience of XML / JSON and web services / API design – highly desirable
* Experience engaging on projects that utilise both waterfall and agile approaches
* Have worked in a similar capacity within a multi customer, SaaS software environment.
If you are an experienced Software Designer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.