Up to £41,600 plus outstanding benefits including 25-30 days holiday, final salary pension, payment for training and accreditations (Microsoft etc.).
One of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in England. Established in 2004 with a vision to create "Exceptional Education at the Heart of the Community" and have since grown into a family of 49 Academies across the UK! Currently serving over 25,000 young people!
Progress your career with an organisation dedicated to transforming lives and learning!
The SharePoint Developer role:
We have an exciting opportunity for talented, dynamic, enthusiastic and well organised individual to join us and develop our new in house software. The new software is an internal communications platform that has recently been re-developed using SharePoint Online within Microsoft Office 365.
It has an engaging news engine and provides a gateway to secure collaboration, effective communication and information management for every member of the organisation, whether employee, volunteer, board member, teacher or student, in every part of the global community.
This is a great opportunity for a SharePoint Analyst/Developer to be part of the team responsible for the development and maintenance of communication and collaboration systems and services which support our training and professional services.
Ok, so over to you! The SharePoint Candidate:
The successful candidate will need to have a keen approach to customer service and the ability to identify incidents whilst setting key priorities. A confident communicator you will support colleagues and students, in person and remotely, in the appropriate use of SharePoint.
* Substantial practical experience of working with SharePoint on Office 365
* Proven skills in SP Designer 2013, Workflow and Forms (InfoPath)
* Knowledge of Visual Studio, CSS and HTML5
* Experience of developing within a SharePoint environment
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills across a range of audiences
* Ability to design and deliver both standard and bespoke training materials tailored to different audiences (staff and students)
* Methodical approach to incident management and problem resolution
* Ability to motivate and enthuse staff and students in exploiting features of the software and associated applications and to help them deliver innovative resources that encourage independent and collaborative learning and enhance the quality of teaching.
* Capable of managing small to medium projects to time using formal methods.
In return the client can offer a fantastic career progression and a fast-paced, dynamic and incredibly exciting working environment with a great range of projects ready for you to sink your teeth into, plus benefits including a final salary pension, 25 days holiday rising to 30 and outstanding training investment.
Sound good? Submit your CV today!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruitIT Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://itjobpro.co.uk/121862 →