Service Desk Manager
We are recruiting for a Service Desk Manager for a market leading company in the finetech market. The candidate must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment and be involved in all aspects of support from desktop to projects. The role will be supporting associated business user base on Apple Mac and associated software (Jamf) so proven experience in this area is key.
There will be travel to some of the other offices based around the UK so willing to commute is key.
Other responsibilities include:
* Delivery of 1st and 2nd line support
* Ownership of support tickets, asset management, and the knowledge base
* Ability to supervise a small team in a modern IT environment
* Be a point of escalation when issues arise that the team are unable to solve satisfactorily
* Report to the IT Manager on key issues on a weekly and monthly basis
* Champion opportunities to improve the Technology experience
Candidates will ideally have experience with the following:
* Experience in supporting macOS
* Google Workspace
* Supporting Windows
* MDM experience, ideally Jamf
* Atlassian Suite
ACM Resourcing are a leading Mac IT recruitment company work on various positions in the market please don't hesitate to get in touch with me for a confidential chat about how we can secure your next position.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to inform all applicants as to whether or not they have been shortlisted. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within one month of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.