IT Service Delivery Manager. As the IT Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of all IT Support, and Infrastructure services provided by 3rd party MSPs (Managed Service Providers). As the IT Service Delivery Manager you will be a hands on technology manager with experience of managing 3rd parties and of engaging effectively with internal business teams at all levels, preferably from within a Hedge Fund environment, or smaller Asset Manager or Fintech. This firm has a cloud-based (Azure) infrastructure supported by various outsourced technology and security service providers and so s the IT Service Delivery Manager you will need to have strong experience of managing cloud based external service providers as well as internal requirements. This successful firm are growing at pace and this role will allow you to make an immediate impact as the IT Service Delivery Manager You will be given both the authority and the responsibility to deliver, as well as lots of headroom to grow and to progress you career.
* Overall service delivery of office infrastructure technology services and related outsourced service providers across multiple locations
* Management of high impact and escalated issues
* Implementation and management of relevant technology procedures
* Definition and management of external service providers against definitions and SLAs.
* Management metrics reporting, including monthly service reports
* Identifying and driving service improvements
* Managing change projects to enhance the IT platform in a managed and controlled approach
* Defining and managing corporate infrastructure and desktop technology solutions
* Previous experience as a Service Manager, Service Delivery Manager or IT Manager within a Hedge Fund, boutique Asset Manager or Fintech.
* Identifying requirements for change and implementing improvements where required
* Effective problem resolution skills
* Strong communication skills
* Experience of working within and developing a best practice (e.g. ITIL) service management environments
* Flexibility to provide business critical coordination and management of support incidents arising out of hours
* Good knowledge of corporate technology and software. E.g. switches, routers, printers, meeting room equipment, audio visual, corporate device management, MS Office, cyber-security software etc.
* Good knowledge of cyber-security principals, data governance and compliance issues
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure architecture, monitoring and management
Full job description available as is more information on current and planned projects.
This role is office based
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.