We are looking for a Senior Software Developers to join our client, a fast growing innovative digital company building an exciting, highly scalable platform capable of processing millions of transactions daily.
React | HTML | CSS | Full-Stack | Node | AWS | Serverless
Highly skilled as a developer and professionally experienced with React and related Front-End technologies, you’ll be the resident expert in web development, advising on how to architect their solutions in a sustainable way and to modern standards and sharing your knowledge to help others to do the same. You will have a strong voice in technology choices in this arena, the ability to pick up new concepts quickly and an opportunity to broaden your skills across the wider technology stack they use.
Alongside flexible and remote working they offer a fun, friendly working environment and a free equity stake in the company for all employees. Although a remote first role, occasional travel to the head office in Nottingham or other meeting location may be required from time to time.
The role will typically involve:
* Front-End development using React, HTML, CSS and component libraries
* Full-stack development using AWS Lambda/AppSync/GraphQL/Cognito / Mongo
* (AWS DocumentDB) / MySQL (AWS Aurora) / Node
* Mentoring & sharing knowledge with other team members
* Adapting to other technologies as required and improving development practices
* Unit testing and test automation
* Building & managing infrastructure services in a predominantly Serverless / AWS / CI cloud environment
* Planning and estimating technical work and automating manual repetitive tasks
* Excellent general development skills
* Designing and delivering service backed React based applications, ideally with exposure to Full-Stack development
* HTML / CSS
* Unit Testing / TDD experience
* Git source control
* Mentoring & sharing knowledge with others
* Great problem solving skills and attention to detail
* AWS / Serverless / AppSync / Document DB / Aurora / RDS / Docker
* Use of CI pipelines, Agile / DevOps / collaborative working with Infrastructure
* Working with distributed team members
This role is primarily home based although occasional office attendance may be required from time to time.
* £45,000 – £60,000
* Free share options in the company
* 25 days holiday
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Regular socials (subject to COVID restrictions)
* Bespoke training & development
* Cycle2Work/Bus/Tram2Work Scheme
* Tech Scheme
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.