MUST BE ABLE TO GET TO CHESSINGTON
As a Service Desk Analyst you will act as the first point of contact for all Managed Service Customers.
The primary objective of the role is to provide first time resolution. This will be achieved by troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolved problems at the first point of contact and/or escalating the fault to one of our Senior Team members or our Infrastructure Team, to investigate and resolve.
Throughout this process you will remain the single point of contact with the customer, maintaining ownership of the original fault and acting as the main point of contact between the customer and Marathon but providing timely updates and ensuring the fault is given the correct level of priority and attention.
This is a demanding support position which calls for excellent customer service skills, the ability to articulate solutions clearly and confidently to end users and a high degree of technical knowledge across a broad range of technologies and products.
The role is based in our Chessington office and hours of work are 5 in 7 days across shifts that cover from 7am through to 11pm.
· Provide technical support to our customers who may log calls by phone, email or direct via the support portal
· Use the Marathon tool sets to proactively monitor, manage and improve the computer systems run by us on behalf of our customers
· Ensure that all incoming cases are dealt with in a professional, courteous manner
· Take ownership of cases and managing them in a logical and methodical manner and proactively update the customer
· Correctly logging cases, categorising and prioritising them in line with team procedures
· Conducting full and through diagnostics with end users to enable first point of contact fault resolution
· Ensuring all cases are progressed & cleared within SLA – escalating to other internal and external teams as appropriate
· Managing cases through their entire lifecycle from the first point of contact through to resolution
· Identify and escalate repeat issues or service risks into service management teams
· Sharing knowledge with team colleagues
· Manage a number of scheduled tasks for customers, designed to ensure that the customers systems remain operational
· Ideally have experience in an MSP
· Have excellent communication skills, verbally and written
· Have a good attention to detail
· Be able to follow process and procedures as needed
· Have a natural problem solving mindset
· Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload
· Experience with various versions of Windows desktop operating systems
· Active Directory environment experience involving administration and troubleshooting
· Good understanding of IP routing and switching
· MS Office 365 and Azure knowledge
· Collaborate with partners and third party companies to effectively resolve problems.
· A friendly individual willing to become part of a close-knit team
· Excellent customer service skills over the telephone
· Excellent attention to detail and ability to retain information and develop good product knowledge
· Happy to work in a busy office environment and able to multitask
· A logical approach to problem resolution
· A positive approach to work, self-motivated and professional
· Hold or be working towards industry certifications
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.