This role will form part of the Research Data Leadership group and will work closely with our Global Research, Data and Product functions. Reporting to the Head of Conventional Upstream Data, the successful candidate will help solve challenges around data pipelines, analysis and quality.
The success of this role will require a great deal of collaboration, problem solving and decision making. The core objective is to help migrate workflows from legacy systems, deliver internal efficiencies and new commercial opportunities through data. Ensuring we have a supporting and inclusive culture within our team is essential.
The level of appointment to which band on the company banding structure will be dependent on your skills, experience and capabilities demonstrated at assessment prior to the offer of employment.
* Together with Research Data and Product agree the best approach to deliver our data roadmap and vision
* Ensure the design and implementation of connected, scalable data pipelines in-line with our Engineering principles and Data architecture
* Deliver industry-leading data tools/frameworks to enable efficient Analytics and Insight
* Automate priority workflows, ETL and deliver efficiencies through connected datasets and integrated pipelines
* Identify opportunities for the use of data science and machine learning
* Foster an agile, high-performance and collaborative culture
* Create documentation to provide clear understanding of processes and enable migration from legacy systems
* Support the recruitment and development of the right people that will deliver our Data Vision and the commercial success of our business
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.