Our IT Data Solutions client has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Senior Data Manager.
My client, a well-respected and leading field marketing company with various accolades, including the 2 times winner of the FMBE Field Marketing Agency of the year award are looking for a Senior Data Manager to be responsible for the planning, modelling, building and maintenance of client data solutions and data integration projects. This role will support the Head of Data in working with stakeholders to provide their expertise to enable the insights team to create robust reports whilst adhering to best practices and development techniques.
In return for joining as a Senior Data Manager they can offer you a competitive salary of up to £45000 + Up to 5% Bonus
Location: Head Office, Thame.
What you will be doing as our Data Manager?
* Design, build and management of dimensionally-modelled data warehouse solutions
* Design and development of data ETL routines
* Investigate code and data issues to determine the root cause and implement fixes
* Produce documentation (functional and technical)
Key Skills and Experience
* Hands-on experience developing data warehouse and ETL solutions
* Experience of Kimball data modelling techniques
* Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate and document technical solutions
* Strong skills with T-SQL, SSIS
* Visual Studio
* Azure SQL Server
* Azure Data Factory
What benefits can we offer you as our Data Manager?
* Opportunities for career development via our Future Leaders Program.
* In house Incentive program – opportunity to transfer points into vouchers/ experience days.
* Holiday accrual with length of service.
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Performance related bonus – opportunity to earn up to 5% bonus
* Events throughout the year including summer BBQs, charity events, bake sales, quizzes
* Access to Litmos (a training programme with various courses)
* Individual personal development plans
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.