Senior DevOps Engineer
£75,000 – £85,000 salary
Fully Remote Opportunity
I am currently partnered with an exciting London-based Healthtech start-up who are building a new standard for Life and Health Insurance Underwriting, with the mission to change the core of the entire sector utilising a data-driven approach.
With the ongoing rapid development and distribution of more advanced smartphones and fitness trackers, the business is leading the associated device-based health tracking revolution. Once a user gives access to their personal data from their smartphone or wearables, their platform can calculate their unique health risk profile in just a few minutes.
Following substantial investment and due to ongoing growth across the globe, they are now looking for seasoned DevOps Engineers to help scale up the company.
* You will be maintaining, monitoring and improving the AWS cloud infrastructure
* You core responsibility will be to improve infrastructure based on external (client based) or internal needs
* Maintaining and improving security of AWS environments
* You will be deploying and monitoring application in close collaboration with the Data Science and Software Engineering team
* You will also work with Tech Lead, CTO and Software Engineering team on improving security, scalability and availability of our services
What they need from you:
* Experience with deploying JS and Python application s
* Good knowledge of AWS
* Basic GNU/Linux administration
* Containerisation (Docker, K8s, Helm)
* CI/CD experience with Jenkins and/or Gitlab
* Infrastructure as Code and Instance Orchestration
What they can offer you:
* Salary: £75k-£85k
* Small, autonomous, multi-cultural teams
* No micro-management
* Remote working and adjustable schedule possible
* 2 annual company trips abroad
* 28 days’ vacation
If the above is of interest, please apply to this job advert
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.