Computer Futures are recruiting for a global social media software vendor based in central London (One of the most popular mobile apps on the market with over 180M daily active users).
They are looking for a project manager (IT Operations) to work alongside a global team of 25+ service desk analysts and desktop support analysts to drive projects to successful completion.
Working with team members in building out tasks with project milestones and deadlines, project planning sprints and resourcing to work in tandem with day-to-day support. Ensuring documentation is created, reviewed and shared providing regular updates and suggestions to Key Stakeholders and Management.
● Support in the development and implementation of the Tech team Roadmap;
● Manage all service desk and IT operations projects such as process improvement, leavers/starters, Jira asset management, technology and ticketing system upgrade, etc.;
● Manage delivery of project tasks and determine operational resourcing required;
● Create new and develop on existing documentation;
● 2-5 years experience in IT Operations/IT Project Management (Agile or Scrum or Waterfall or ITIL);
● Previous experience working as service desk analyst/desktop support during early career is a big plus;
● Previous experience project managing within IT operations or service desk or IT service management or desktop support or IT infrastructure or IT system or app/software implementation/development is a big plus;
● Strong Customer Service skills, able to build relationships, establish contacts and build alliances;
● Process-oriented with strong attention to detail;
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
● A strong aptitude for identifying/defining and solving problems;
● Experience working in Jira or Confluence or Asana is a big plus
Contract Length: 6 months + extension
Rate: £250 a day
Location: Remote (until lockdown subsides, office in Central London)
For more information or to apply, please provide your updated CV and contact number. Good luck in your search!
Keywords: Project Management/Change Management/Transition Management/Project Manager/Service Desk/Desktop Support/IT Operations/IT Service Management/Service Delivery/Agile/Scrum
Please click to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.