We are recruiting for a leading digital technology provider of tailored mobile and web applications based in Berkshire and they are seeking an IT Project Manager to join their IT team. The role will manage their offshore IT team leaders who manage and develop bespoke mobile and web applications.
Salary up to £60,000 per annum
This is an exciting career opportunity to lead an offshore project team responsible for key strategic projects for our web and mobile applications. You will be working alongside a dynamic IT team to deliver quality products.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Work with a range of stakeholders to establish and achieve quality goals.
* Define and implement effective product project plans.
* Work as part of the IT team to ensure departmental skills evolve to meet the changing requirements of the business.
* Take responsibility for strategic projects to improve the effectiveness of technology.
* Full line management responsibility for a team of offshore project managers.
* To comply with all Companies Information Security Policy and all other Company Policies applicable to the role
* To ensure that we comply with the requirement for GDPR and ISO27001 standards and ISO 9001 Quality standards.
Skills and experience:
* Experience of leading an IT project team.
* Experience of Agile and continuous delivery practices.
* Experience of leading, coaching and mentoring team members to successful performance.
* Keen attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills, coupled with an enquiring mind and the ability to learn quickly.
* Ability to drive innovation and change across teams through collaborative working and effective influencing skills.
* A desire to understand and identify the organisation goals and objectives.
* Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
* Strong interest and ability to conduct research and deliver new and emerging technologies.
* Resilience and resourcefulness to work effectively to tight deadlines.
* Commitment to excellent customer service.
* Self-driven, result orientated with a keen eye for detail.
* Focused on high quality outcomes.
* Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
* Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and independently
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.