A fantastic opportunity has arisen with us for a Senior Accountant to join our leading, global organisation for a 6 month fixed term contract. Working as part of our regional, EMEA Accounting team, you will support a number of assigned business segments and assist with preparing monthly management accounts, profit & loss analysis, annual financial statements, audit, tax returns, and other duties as assigned.
Tasks include (but not limited to):
* Provide accurate and timely information on balance sheet recs for the assigned entities
* Liaison with external auditors
* Preparation of VAT and Corporate tax returns for assigned entities
* Maintenance of cash flow forecasts
* Provide information relating to assigned subsidiaries for forecasting and budgeting purposes
* Prepare and oversee the creation of daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements/reports in accordance with the appropriate GAAP
* Generate reports as requested and distribute as required
* Interface with all levels of management/staff within the Finance and Accounting Department.
* Provide assistance and guidance to team members on best approaches, practices, and lessons learned.
* Assist with departmental projects as assigned
If you are looking to expand your Career in Finance, this is an excellent opportunity to gain or enhance these skills with a world leading organisation. Join our amazing team of collaborative, diverse and supportive qualified Finance professionals.
What you’ll bring…
* CCAB qualification
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
* Experience of preparing statutory accounts
* Suitable relevant experience in a large, multinational organization
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Organised and able to handle multiple demands and reporting deadlines simultaneously
* Self-starter, keen to learn and develop, and take responsibility
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with the confidence to make decisions and a Flexible and positive attitude to work
* Practical working knowledge of US GAAP beneficial
Who are Intrado…
Intrado develops innovative, cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and efficient to deliver connections that count in this increasingly complex world. Our solutions connect people with each other, and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most.
At Intrado, we place a lot of value in giving our clients the solutions and support they need to operate efficiently and successfully. But that same desire to set our customers up for success applies to our employees as well. Our company culture is focused on inclusivity, innovation and empowerment. And our philosophy is simple: positive, successful employees will result in a positive, successful company.
We know that choosing a place to build your career isn’t just about the work you do every day. To make this vision a reality, we help our employees maximize their potential by providing them with training and career opportunities designed to challenge them and cultivate their professional potential. Our employees can take advantage of our own In-House University to grow their professional and personal skills and help forge a successful career within our organisation. Couple this with a strong, team culture and positive work environment you can start every day knowing you are making a difference in a company that values you!
Qualified candidates will be contacted by a member of our in-house recruitment team to kick-start the recruitment process (preliminary assessments and/or telephone interview).
Apply now to join our successful team.
As a response to the recent Covid-19 pandemic Intrado have temporarily moved to a virtual hiring & onboarding process
Subject to local legislation, and as applicable to the position to which you have applied, Intrado may require your consent at the point of offer to complete certain background screening checks including (but not limited to) Legal right to work in the relevant country, reference checks, Credit checks and Criminal checks. Failure to complete these checks / meet the required criteria may result in offer withdrawal.
At Intrado we don't just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and build success upon it. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and no part of this advertisement is intended to discriminate on any grounds
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.