Within our specialised Cloud Division we are providing transformation services to enterprise level organisations looking to mobilise their Cloud transformation journeys. As part of our specialised Cloud service offering we’re looking for an AWS Cloud Expert to join the business to help develop our ongoing strategy and implement new ideas to shape our client solutions. Ideal candidates will already be AWS Certified to Solutions Architect (Professional) level, or be able to achieve this in their initial 3 months in the role.
You will be working on varied industry leading projects with a number of organisations each with its own challenges so you’ll need to be able to adapt seamlessly to different ways of working and quickly build relationships with your team and with stakeholders to create a collaborative approach.
We offer fantastic career development opportunities within our practice aligned structure and the opportunity to constantly learn new skills and develop your capabilities with new and emerging technologies in order to become expert in developing varied cloud adoption strategies with our customers.
So, if you’re an inspirational leader who isn’t afraid to challenge the equilibrium and can put forward new ideas and suggestions to continually accelerate change and develop new and ingenuitive ways of working we’d love to chat with you.
We offer a great benefits package and the opportunity to get exposure to some unique, cutting edge projects with a team of like-minded individuals all striving for the same goals.
The successful applicant will have experience, and be able to leverage their knowledge of;
* AWS, Azure or GCP, ideally certified to professional level or able to achieve this in your initial 3 months in the role
* Large scale cloud implementations and transformations onto AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and understanding of the benefits/ pitfalls of each
* Understanding of the requirements that govern implementation choices such as hybrid, automation (DevOps) and the use of Agile to achieve desired outcomes
* The ability to engage with senior stakeholders to advise on the cloud journey and understand the function of apps within a cloud environment and how these would be migrated & integrated
* The ability to convey the message of “why cloud?” to various stakeholders, both technical and non-technical and the ability to leverage cloud to suit varying business requirements
* Cost models to analyse business cases and understand the associated costs based on utilisation of technical consultants, licencing etc., experience in creating Target Operating Models and Business Cases is a plus.
* Full end to end solution delivery experience with the ability to develop client partnerships and integrate solutions rather than “replace
Experience in delivering Infrastructure-as-Code and exhibiting a deeper understanding of the building blocks of Cloud is highly desirable.
ECS has over 400 employees, a growing pool of contracted Associates, and is headquartered in Glasgow, with offices in Edinburgh, London, Manchester and Pune.
With a significant and increasing pipeline of work, we are looking to recruit highly talented, ambitious and motivated individuals to join us on our journey. It’s an exciting time to join ECS and a great place to work. Suffice to say, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with your experience and will provide appropriate training to assist you in achieving your personal goals.
This is a permanent position to work from our London office
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.