Security Solutions Architect
£80,000 – 85,000 plus strong benefits & bonus
A leading financial services provider is seeking a Security Solutions Architect to join their Global Technology function. You will be supporting the business in the development and ongoing support of critical business applications and act as an integral member of the overall technology function with a clear focus on Security matters.
* Ensuring that security requirements and controls are embedded into business change
* Support the ongoing architecture of security services including infrastructure and application design
* Regular review and input into the appropriate and ongoing use of security technologies
* Work effectively with stakeholders to build security into new designs and patterns
* Define secure infrastructure and application build/implementations
* Evaluate new products and vendors during formal and informal processes
* Strong experience and a clear understanding of security access management principles and standards implementations
* Proficient in the use of IaaS (AWS & Azure) particularly in areas such as compute, storage, network services, containers and serverless computing
* Clear understanding of the underlying protocols and technical components used as the basis for security services, including the likes of HTTP, HTTPS, SQL, etc.
* Banking or Finance industry related experience would be desirable
* Degree in relevant field such as Computer Science or Engineering would be of interest, however comparable industry experience is just as valued
* CISSP or equivalent Security certification would be preferred
What’s in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a strong, diversified global company. You will be involved with working and communicating within a global team environment with an engaging team who are passionate about providing the best solutions for their customers
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.