There’s a great opportunity for a Scrum Master to really make their mark and ensure successful delivery for multiple agile teams.
You’ll be working with a business who have embraced a DevOps mindset and that collaborative approach has seen them make some great strides across 2020. For 2021, they need someone like you to help tweak Agile practices and techniques whilst removing blockers.
It’s going to be a busy year as this company undertake a whole programme of work from refreshing their in-house proprietary software to large scale infrastructure migrations and more. With their first dedicated Scrum Master in place, they are confident that an increasingly Agile mindset will be critical to their success.
As a Scrum Master, why would you want to join?
* Opportunity to shape the overall agility of the company.
* There is a journey to go on and won’t be suited to someone expecting everything to be working perfectly from day one.
* Responsibility for three cross-functional agile teams who are all bought in to Agile ways of working, whether that is introducing Scrum, Kanban or Lean agile delivery.
* To work with a company who have invested heavily across their technology estate and teams.
* You’ll have a voice to challenge existing practices or champion continuous improvement standards.
Given the nature of this role, it would be great if you can bring a level of technical knowledge with you as well as pure process. Knowledge of .NET and DevOps across the SDLC is going to be a crucial element of your day to day. Don’t worry, you don’t need to be coding yourself but to understand some of the issues that may arise is going to be a huge benefit.
There’s plenty more to this role that we would love to discuss with you, so get in touch to find out more
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.