Quantitative Analyst – Sports betting Hedgefund
Skills: Python, R, Quantitative Analyst, Sports Modeller
Quantitative Analyst/Sports Modeller is required for exciting and progressive Sports betting Hedge fund Company based in London. You will be developing statistical models to compute the probabilities of outcomes in various sports. Sports modelling is their core expertise and the company is structuring the company around creating the best possible technical and cultural environment to enable you to rapidly explore and test alternative models.
As Quant Analyst you will need:
* Statistics graduate/post-graduate
* Python, R programming
* Straight As at A level (or equivalent)
* Kaggle profile (or other practical statistical experience)
* Opportunities to progress your quantitative developer career.
* Working in GLMs, BMMs, Kalman filters, MCMC and the TrueSkill Ranking system
* Working with some of the brightest Quants within the industry
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.