Project Manager (IT Sector)
£30,000 to £35,000
Want to work in a fantastic environment with friendly and committed individuals?
Passionate about delivering excellent solutions for your customers?
Prince 2 qualified or similar qualifications?
If YES, then keep reading…….
Ideally you will have a background in delivering / assisting / organising multiple projects to external customers. This role provides a point of contact for clients, the successful candidate will be required to assist in delivering projects and help build customer relationships throughout all phases of the project. Ability to manage projects, support the development and coordinate resource allocation and forward capacity planning are essential.
* To help deliver bespoke IT software projects, running 6 to 8 at any one time
* To ensure that software applications are delivered as planned
* Delivering projects to agreed time, budget and quality criteria.
* Create and maintain the project plan and update the project delivery plan
* Manage product delivery (including Specifications, Software, Test plans etc)
* Project planning, time capture, forecasting, risk analysis and reporting
* Ensure adherence to standards and methods across the team
* Developing relationships and managing the engagement with all clients
* Managing and anticipating the pipeline of work
* Identify and manage project risks
* Regular updates with internal departments
* Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, influencing and organisational skills.
* Good leadership skills and people management skills
* Prince 2 or similarly qualified ideally but not essential if proven track record is available
* Good background in building relationships with customers and business teams to develop a deep understanding of objectives, strategy and pipeline of projects
* Skills around managing and highlighting risks
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* Full driving license, will involve very occasional site visits
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.