A very well-known company based in Borehamwood is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their vibrant and growing team.
This company is certainly a 'Household name’, they are the UK’s leading provider, in their industry.
To put it simply, their employees love working for them, they have a rating of 4.7/5 stars on Glassdoor!! Excellent benefits and genuine progression opportunities. They have also won awards for ‘Best places to work’!
About the Project Coordinator role:
We’re looking for an organized, delivery-focused Project Coordinator individual, to join my client’s team. You will be highly attentive to detail, process-orientated and a great communicator You will have experience in a project management support role.
You will have experience in managing the implementation of digital, customer-facing solutions through using a wide range of project management tools & processes to ensure successful delivery. You have a pro-active mindset to foresee & mitigate delivery risks as well as having experience in being able to communicate effectively with both internal & external stakeholders.
As the Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end operational rollout of their booking journey integrations. Coordinating multiple implementations and acting as a bridge between their internal teams, 3rd parties & suppliers. You will ensure rollout is tracked effectively and tasks are completed within agreed timescales.
* Manage the ongoing, end-to-end operational rollout of sector-specific booking journeys.
* Coordinate all tasks required for successful completion to the agreed plan.
* Work collaboratively with Buying, Content, Product, Programme Management teams to ensure issues or bugs are raised and blockers are resolved, escalating as required.
* Assist with initial onboarding to drive consistent flow as new products and projects launch.
* Where required, manage user acceptance testing with suppliers before launch
* Raise any rollout process improvements with programme/ product management.
* Create and manage implementation rollout plans.
* Proactive with a can-do attitude to achieve delivery goals
* Highly organised and able to manage multiple implementations at any given time
* Strong communication skills (both for internal communications & client-facing), with the ability to work closely with multiple departments
* Good understanding of how to track metrics and use to continuously improve the process
Project Coordinator desired skills and experience:
This role will best suit an individual who is highly organized & delivery-focused. We would ideally look for:
* 1+ years of experience in a project management support role (g., Project Support, Project Coordinator) ideally in an e-commerce/ marketing environment
* Educated to degree level or higher.
* Experience with working with project management tools
* Experience in working with both internal & external stakeholders.
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
* A strong interest in technology, understanding of software development lifecycle & agile processes/ terminology.
* Able to adapt and tailor project delivery approaches to environment.
* Highly organized, methodical, collaborative, good communicator, and enthusiastic mentality
Delivering happiness with their benefits…
* Flexible working time, 2 days office / 3 days home
* 25 days annual leave (excl public holidays), holidays increase by 1 day per year and goes up to a max of 30 days a year (excl public holidays).
* 4 weeks paid sabbatical for every 5 years of work experience.
* Additional leaves linked to Maternity/Paternity etc.
* A generous, company-matched pension scheme.
* Free Private Health Insurance.
* #Allaboutyou employee wellbeing program, in addition to a host of various wellbeing-related benefits at the office (breakfast/fruit days, games room, relaxation room etc).
* Charity match funding & up to 6 days volunteering days per year.
* Experience vouchers to treat yourself for every work anniversary that you have with us.
* Lifestyle benefits, shopping perks & freebies through Perkbox.
* Training and development programs
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.