We are in growth mode and looking for high caliber, deeply experienced, hands-on DevOps engineers who seek to be recognized as platform technology leaders growing our practice.
Who we are looking for
Senior DevOps engineers experienced in cloud adoption and migration, with excellent comprehension of modern engineering from toolsets to methods, practices to technologies. You will be joining an existing team that have been heavily involved in transforming the DevOps/Cloud environment with our customer and have now been asked to broaden out this offering, further enhancing the Platform.
* Deep experience with Azure Platform – the architecture around Azure, how to implement an Azure Platform, how to migrate to Azure – these are all areas we are looking for you to demonstrate expertise
* High level and deep technical experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery/deployment, particularly Jenkins, Travis and/or CircleCI
* Uses testing as a baseline practice: TDD, BDD, integration, E2E
* Understands the challenges presented by cloud adoption and migration in both enterprise and green field contexts; how to build cloud native applications scratch and how to tackle monolithic system estates through the introduction of API’s, microservices and gateways
* A working experience with Salesforce, OpenShift, FUSE and OpenShift is desired for this role
* Hands on practitioners with the ability to demonstrate and communicate at all levels bringing complex technological issues into perspective for specialists and laymen alike, enabling our clients to adapt to changing needs, improve their time to live, and deliver better solutions though better software. Performs and accepts regular code reviews.
* Deep experience with DevOps architecture and implementation
* Understanding of containers with heavy experience in at least one or more of: Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher
* Some experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Terraform)
* Understanding of high-availability, disaster-recovery, monitoring and logging at scale
* Deep hands-on Java (plus Spring framework) and/or C#/.NET. Python and/or Node.js nice to have
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.