PHP Developer – 60K + Bonus + Private Healthcare + 25 days holiday – Onsite Gym – Hybrid Working – Ilkley (20-minute train from Leeds & Bradford)
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled PHP Developer to join an established, technical organisation with offices in Ilkley (20 minute train from Leeds & Bradford). They have featured in both the The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 and Financial Times fast growing companies.
Working within a dedicated in-house team of experienced developers, you will be working on the product development roadmap of a brand-new, API-first platform. You will write logical-clean-code to support our web-based application with new features and debugging.
PHP Developer Experience
* Strong Technica background in PHP, Back-End and Front-End Skillset
* Symfony, TDD, PHPUnit
* Experience building, consuming, testing REST APIs, Consuming SOAP requests etc
* Git Version Control
* Knowledge of MySQL and Docker is advantageous
* Able to conduct code reviews and recommend improvements.
* Open to criticism and collaborative working to enhance efficiencies and product quality
* The ability to manage your own time and tasks effectively. Remote working is fully supported
You will be a motivated PHP Developer with fantastic communication skills and have prior experience within a similar position. The successful PHP Developer should have strong relationship building, organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
We are interviewing currently so apply now for immediate consideration or contact Tom Heward at ITSS Recruitment for further information