A highly reputable school based in East London is seeking a Network Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Network Manager job purpose:
To be the team lead and escalation point for service delivery to customer-specific site, working closely with all service engineers and account managers to meet customer requirements efficiently and strive to resolve customer issues by delivering the right solutions first time, on time, every time.
Problem ownership with clear, concise customer communication whilst managing expectations by that in person, over the phone or via remote connectivity.
Ensure support tickets are responded to within agreed customer SLA’s and engineers are mentored and developed.
Network Manager main responsibilities:
* Primary escalation point for all engineers within the customer site team
* Primary technical support advisory to the Operations Lead on all service-related incidents and problems
* Primary responsibility for guiding through major impacting service incidents, owning the investigation, diagnosis, identified of root cause and rollout of mitigating actions to permanently fix the underlying issue (working with HQ escalation where required)
* Be responsible for identifying opportunities within the customer site to work with account manager and service team to remove underlying issues affecting user experience, owning and following through to completion the rollout of any permanent fix
* Provide level 2 server, network and desktop technical support, diagnosing customer issues and providing a high level of first-time fix
* Responsible for direct leadership of a team of engineers including; identification of skills gaps, development and implementation of training programme at both individual and team level, tangible reporting to show a service improvement link between programme and individual performance
* Responsible for performance management of a team, regular score check-in’s, regular performance reviews both at individual and team level, highlighting areas for improved achievement, as well as introducing performance development plans and where necessary managing disciplinary reviews, reviews including performance grading and salary recommendations
Network Manager qualifications and knowledge:
* 2 years of experience as a senior engineer/Manager supporting schools or colleges with previous experience at other levels
* Experience in managing or supporting projects
* Experience of working in a customer-facing role
* Familiar with working with SLA’s to meet customer and requirements
* GSCE Maths and English
* DBS Enhanced clearance
We are keen to hear from candidates with the following job titles:
IT Support / Network Manager / 2nd Line Support / 3rd Line Support / IT Manager / Education Manager / Project Manager
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.