We have an exciting opportunity for a .Net software developer to join our client’s team. Working from home and based anywhere in the UK, this person will contribute to the development and maintenance of their digital web applications. Built with a variety of .Net frameworks, the successful candidate will embrace the opportunity to learn these frameworks while enhancing existing software functionality.
• Extensive knowledge of C#, .NET and ASP.NET
• Full understanding of Object-oriented programming and the benefits of related design principles (e.g. SOLID, GRASP, DRY, KISS)
• Good knowledge of Web Application development
• Must be analytical and have great problem-solving skills
• Ability to quickly learn new technology / language is paramount.
• Must be able to work with the teams to ensure project success within timeline and scope.
• Should have understanding of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD).
• The right candidate will be an enthusiastic and confident self-starter with an appetite to keep up to date with best practises in web development & software architecture
• Good understanding of software development principles and design patterns with a methodical approach
• Designing and Developing .NET based cloud applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and fixing solutions to these problems
• Working as part of a team to deliver the application functionality to the specifications provided
• Contribute in design meetings, planning sessions, project estimations & system architecture discussions
• Build testable software with quality unit tests
• Build and maintain QA/UAT/Production releases and related documentation
• Report progress, challenges and risks at regular intervals
• Understanding of SaaS application design patterns and practices would be an added advantage.
• Proficient Entity Framework, and its design/architectural patterns (e.g., Repository pattern)
• Familiarity with SPA frameworks like Vue, Angular, React, or Blazor
• Familiarity with UI frameworks like Bootstrap, or Material UI
• Experience with Azure DevOps or GitHub
A good starting salary is on offer, £35,000 to £44,000 + bonus scheme to 10%, and generous contributory pension.
This person will be working remotely (or from the Derby offices, if they prefer, or hybrid) so can be based anywhere in the UK. Interested? Send your CV now
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.