We are recruiting for an experienced Mobile Application Developer to join a very successful UK company. This role sits within a team of experienced software developers, who needs someone with mobile application iOS and Android experience to build intuitive and scalable solutions for a range of clients across multiple industries.
This is a varied and challenging role with multiple projects, creating a great career and personal development.
* Designing and developing high-quality, cross-platform mobile applications using frameworks such as React Native, Flutter, Ionic or Xamarin, for both iOS and Android.
* Ensure applications run smoothly and efficiently on both iOS and Android platforms.
* Analysis and technical support of reported issues/bugs, through to resolution.
* Collaborate with stakeholders to understand the project requirements, user needs, and business goals.
* Create technical specifications and architecture for mobile applications. Plan the overall structure and flow of the application.
* Work closely with colleagues to ensure successful project delivery.
* Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other developers.
* Write clean, maintainable, efficient, and well-documented code for mobile applications.
* Conduct thorough testing, optimisation techniques and debugging, unit and integration testing.
* Integrate third-party APIs and services to enhance cross-platform application functionality.
* Implement and adhere to security best practices to safeguard user data and application integrity.
* Create and maintain technical documentation related to cross-platform mobile application development.
* Coordinate app releases, ensuring compliance with store guidelines, and analyse app store analytics for performance insights.
* Assist with execution of promotional activities to boost app visibility and downloads
You will be:
* Experienced in designing and developing, deploying and managing cross platform mobile applications
* Confident and experienced in using frameworks such as React Native, Flutter, Ionic or Xamarin.
* Solid understanding of mobile application development life cycle and best practices.
* Strong understanding of mobile app architecture and design patterns.
* Proficiency in publishing mobile applications to Apple and Google App stores and their compliance
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs, JSON, and integration of third-party libraries.
* This is a full time role of 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday as a permanent, employed position.
* Whilst the role is remote working, there will be bi-monthly meetings in Cardiff or the Midlands, you must be residing in the UK.
* The company offers a great basic salary of up to £52,000 dependant on experience.
Due to the nature of this role and the access to sensitive personal data, the successful candidate will be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check as part of the pre-employment screen process.
Sayjo Recruitment aim to reply to all applications within 48 working hours, please do not hestitate to apply as we may close the advert earlier than shown