Title: IT Technician
Salary: £23000-£27000 DOE*
We are proud to be partnering with one of the UK’s leading IT support providers for schools in England. Due to growth, they are looking to hire an IT Technician to support a school in Bury. The role will be predominantly based at one school but there may be AD Hoc support required at other schools on the odd occasion in the same area. If you have previous experience providing IT support within a school environment, we encourage you to apply!
– Maintain, install, and support software and hardware on site.
– Provide technical support and assistance to students and staff.
– Work alongside the network manager for the site to maintain the network and perform upgrades when required.
– Software installation and updates.
– Occasional ADHOC support may be required at one of the other schools in Bury.
– 26 Days annual leave + 8 Bank Holidays
– Company Pension
– Tailored training programme for professional development
– Company Events
– Monday to Friday 4pm daily finish.
Nice to have’s:
– Previous experience in a similar position
– Ability to work on own or as part of a team.
– Active Directory
– Windows Server
Bury, Greater Manchester
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.