The THOMAS Recruitment Group are recruiting on behalf of a Client in South Wales. Our client is seeking an IT Support Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
About the role:
Our client has an ambitious strategic roadmap which will see the successful applicant involved in network, infrastructure and application projects across multiple vendors and technologies. A great opportunity to learn and make your mark within the team.
* Must be able to self-manage a demanding list of priorities as the go-to person in the region for expert IT service and project execution.
* Providing 2nd and 3rd line support whilst utilising excellent customer service skills.
* Responsible for all support calls within the designated business locations, ensuring they are resolved in line with SLA’s.
* Act as the primary respondent to IT incidents out-of-hours ensuring stakeholders are informed and correct procedures followed.
* Investigating improvements and better ways of working for the business.
* Balancing business with security, ensuring risk management is still valid and the business is aware of emerging and evolving risks.
* Ensuring daily checks are completed and preventative maintenance is carried out.
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Relevant qualifications and/or experience
* 3+ years of experience working in IT support
* Excellent attention to details, communication, organisational skills
* Excellent understanding of the IT environment
* Excellent working knowledge of TCP/IP, WAN Technologies, VLAN’s, DHCP, Routing and Firewalls
* Office 365
* Windows 10+
* Windows Server 2012+
* Active Directory
* Azure AD
Desirable skills and experience:
* Fortinet Firewalls
* MDM Solutions
* Windows Deployment Services or similar
* CCNA Accredited
* SAN technologies
The THOMAS Recruitment Group are an Employment Business. We supply temporary, contract and permanent staff to various companies throughout the UK to various sectors.
Located in South Wales, Midlands & the South West, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas:
INDUSTRIAL | DRIVING | FMCG | PROFESSIONAL | ONSITE
If you are interested in this position, then please click ‘APPLY NOW’ below
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.